31. August 2022Integrantes de la Defensoría del Pueblo, su Centro de Asistencia a la Víctima y Testigo del Delito (CAV) y la Defensoría Provincial de Niñas, Niños y Adolescentes (DNNA) realizaron talleres de capacitación e intercambio con docentes y estudiantes del Instituto Superior del Profesorado de Música "Carlos Guastavino".
31. August 2022On 23 August 2022 the African Ombudsman Research Centre (AORC) hosted a webinar to showcase sectoral Ombudsman. A video recording and speaker presentations are now available online.
30. August 2022This organizational resilience Guidance Tool is designed to be used by leaders and staff of national human rights institutions (NHRIs). Drawing on the experience of NHRIs around the world, it aims to help NHRIs build and maintain long-term resilience and to respond to threats.
29. August 2022To record the important historical facts about the progress of Taiwan’s supervisory system and human rights, the Control Yuan (CY) issued the CY 90th Anniversary Special Issue in 2021. After almost a year of effort, the English edition of the Special Issue was finally launched on August 9, 2022, in a demonstration of the CY’s ongoing commitment to working with the international community.
29. August 2022Les hacemos llegar el 35. Reporte Semanal de “Derechos Humanos en Perspectiva Internacional” elaborado por el Programa de Observación y Asistencia para el Fortalecimiento de las Defensorías del Pueblo, que forma parte de la Unidad de Política Institucional de la Defensoría del Pueblo de la Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires (Argentina).
26. August 2022The Office of the Ombudsman has published "Strategy 2025" - its strategic plan covering the years 2022 to 2025. It follows a record year for the Ombudsman with over 4,000 complaints received in 2021 about public services provided by government departments, local authorities, the HSE and others.
26. August 2022The Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights published the 14th Annual Report of the National Mechanism for the Prevention of Torture (NMPT) concerning its activity in the reporting period from 1 January to 31 December 2021.
26. August 2022This "Fairness by Design" guide is an assessment tool that can be used by public organizations across Canada to ensure they have fair decision-making processes and are fair in the design and delivery of their programs. The guide was developed by the Canadian Council of Parliamentary Ombudsman (CCPO).