9. Dezember 2022On 8 December, the Ombudsman of Hong Kong, Ms Winnie Chiu, announced the launch of a direct investigation to examine the repairs and maintenance arrangements of outdoor recreational and sports facilities under the Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD).
9. Dezember 2022The Office of the Ombudsman of Western Australia will commence a major new function to monitor the operation of the Liquor Control Amendment (Protected Entertainment Precincts) Act 2022.
9. Dezember 2022La Commissaire aux services en français, Kelly Burke, a demandé le 7 décembre à la province de poursuivre son « grand engagement » envers les services en français, en actualisant un règlement désuet et en améliorant le recrutement de fonctionnaires bilingues.
9. Dezember 2022Chris Field, President of the International Ombudsman Institute (IOI), met with His Excellency Mr Vasyl Zvarych, Ambassador of Ukraine to Poland, during his official visit to Poland.
9. Dezember 2022Chris Field, President of the International Ombudsman Institute (IOI), met with Australian Ambassador to Poland, Mr Lloyd Brodrick, and Australian Ambassador to Ukraine, Mr Bruce Edwards, during his official visit to Poland.
9. Dezember 2022Chris Field, President of the International Ombudsman Institute (IOI), met with the Commissioner for Human Rights of Poland, Professor Marcin Wiącek, during his official visit to Poland.
8. Dezember 2022The Angolan Ombudsman will rely on the support of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights to achieve the status of International Observer of the United Nations and the African Union.
7. Dezember 2022A complaint was filed against illegal business of acid & nickel polish by some private persons in residential compound without any NOC/License of the relevant agency. The home based unit was operating with huge quantity of chemicals and the used material was drained through sewerage system of the area creating environmental hazard for the residents.