6. September 2022À quelques jours de la rentrée scolaire, la Défenseure des droits, Claire Hédon, publie un rapport « L’accompagnement humain des élèves en situation de handicap » et propose 10 recommandations permettant d’instaurer une école réellement inclusive et sans discrimination.
6. September 2022The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman is cautioning councils against allowing the care homes they work with to have subsidiary contracts with clients following a complaint about Leeds City Council.
6. September 2022The Ombudsman, Ms Winnie Chiu, announced at a press conference the completion of a direct investigation into the problem of alleged illegal operation of kaito ferry service, and made 10 recommendations for improvement to the Marine Department (MD) and the Transport Department (TD).
6. September 2022Les hacemos llegar el 36. Reporte Semanal de “Derechos Humanos en Perspectiva Internacional” elaborado por el Programa de Observación y Asistencia para el Fortalecimiento de las Defensorías del Pueblo, que forma parte de la Unidad de Política Institucional de la Defensoría del Pueblo de la Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires (Argentina).
2. September 2022The Office of the Citizens' Representative for Newfoundland & Labrador (OCR) released its Annual Report for 2021- 2022 in July, 2022. This report highlights the progress and activities in carrying out our mandate under the Public Interest Disclosure and Whistleblower Protection Act (the Act) for the fiscal year, including statistics and compliance results.
2. September 2022In this report, the Ombudsman of the Republic of Slovenia reports on the implementation of the duties and powers of the National Preventive Mechanism (NPM) in 2021 under the Optional Protocol to the Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (OPCAT).
1. September 2022The local people request the Ombudsman to conduct fact findings and to drive responsible government agency to urgently mount the traffic light and the slow down dashed line as well as the road signs to alert the vehicle drivers specifically at the Hub Krapong irrigation canal intersection – on the 3203 highway – in front of the entrance of Royal project of Hub Krapong, Cha-am, Phetchaburi, where it hosts numerous accidents.
31. August 2022The Office of the Public Defender (Ombudsman) of Georgia and the Association of Mediterranean Ombudsmen (AOM) are organizing an International Conference on “The Rights of Older Persons and Role of Ombudsman and Mediator Institutions”, which will take place on 27 September 2022, in Tbilisi, Georgia and online.