29. September 2021The protection of the rights of children and youths in Taiwan should be in line with international standards, and the securing of their personal safety is an even more pressing concern. To effectively prevent these young people suffering sexual assaults, Control Yuan (CY) urged the government to examine the existing mechanisms by launching an investigation entitled “Discussion on the Effectiveness of the Government’s Implementation of Preventing the Sexual Assault of Children and Youths.”
28. September 2021Longtemps rattachée aux différends entre personnes privées, la médiation connaît un succès grandissant dans le secteur public : médiateurs sectoriels, ombudsmän, médiation « dans le cadre » juridictionnel.
28. September 2021On 18 September 2021, Syed Jamalud din Shah, Provincial Ombudsman Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar, presented the Annual Report 2020 before the Hon'ble Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
28. September 2021On 7 August 2021, the Ombudsman of Angola and Cape Verde signed a cooperation agreement with the aim of strengthening the relationship between the two institutions and encouraging the exchange of experiences for the defence of citizens' rights, freedom and guarantees.
28. September 2021On 21 September 2021, the African Ombudsman Research Centre (AORC) – the scientific branch of the African Ombudsman and Mediators Association (AOMA) – hosted a webinar on the topic of “Effective tools to strengthen the mandate of the Ombudsman”. A video link is now available to re-watch the entire event, in case you were not able to see it life.
27. September 2021The Commonwealth Ombudsman publishes a Code of Practice for Vocational Education and Training sector education providers.
27. September 2021The Seimas Ombudsman is concerned about the fact that migrants still live in tents, even though the air temperature threatens their health and life.
27. September 2021El Defensor del Pueblo (e.f.), Francisco Fernández Marugán, ha comparecido en el Pleno del Congreso de los Diputados para hacer un balance del trabajo realizado en 2020. En un año marcado por la pandemia de la COVID-19, la Institución que preside incrementó sus actuaciones un 40,5%.