21. Juli 2020On June 30 the Ombudsman of Israel, Mr. Matanyahu Englman, submitted to the Israeli Parliament (the Knesset) Annual Report 46 of the Office of the Ombudsman for the year 2019.
21. Juli 2020On July 17, Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation Tatiana Moskalkova and representatives of the Council of Europe held an online seminar to discuss Russian experience at federal and regional level with regard to compliance with international human rights standards in the framework of the COVID-19 epidemic.
21. Juli 2020The report covers all segments of life that directly or indirectly affect the rights of citizens, and it is also a reflection of their perception of how the administration functioned in the previous year through the number of submitted complaints. There is no better benchmark for the (non) functioning of the institutions than the complaints of the citizens who are trying every day to exercise their rights as guaranteed by the Constitution and the law.
20. Juli 2020La Procuración Penitenciaria de la Nación presenta el nuevo informe sobre la situación de las personas privadas de la libertad ante la actual emergencia sanitaria. El documento indica los motivos del relativo descenso de la población privada de libertad y contabiliza 120 casos positivos al cierre del mismo.
20. Juli 2020The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) has published two consultations and would like to invite the ombuds community to contribute to these.
20. Juli 2020On July 20 the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) publishes its 2019-20 Annual Report.
17. Juli 2020The World Bank Group is currently advertising a vacancy for the Head of the Office of the Compliance Advisor Ombudsman (CAO) for the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) for social and environmental concerns.
16. Juli 2020Since taking office on 1 August 2014, the fifth-term CY Members have been actively carrying out their duties, building on the foundation laid by past CY Members. In addition to detecting illegal practices and eliminating malpractice, the CY Members are dedicated to promoting effective governance, redressing public grievances, and the protection of human rights of all kinds.