4. April 2019C’est en reconnaissance de ses mérites dans les domaines de l’agriculture, du social, de l’élevage et de l’industrie que Radio Salankoloto a porté son choix sur le Larlé Naaba Tigré, pour faire de lui son «Homme de l’année 2018».
3. April 2019The Acting Inspector-General of Taxation and Taxation Ombudsman (IGTO), Mr Andrew McLoughlin, welcomes the Government release of the IGTO report into the Future of the Tax Profession. The review was undertaken in response to requests from a broad range of stakeholders including the Commissioner of Taxation. It examined the challenges and opportunities presented by new and emerging digital technologies, along with the accompanying social, policy and regulatory impacts on
the administration of the tax system and the tax profession.
3. April 2019On 30 March 2019, the Public Defender of Georgia submitted a report on the situation of human rights and freedoms in Georgia to the Parliament. On April 2, the Public Defender presented the annual report to the public. The 448-page report, mainly covers the year of 2018, but also analyses problems that emerged in the earlier period and continued during the reporting period as well.
2. April 2019Staffordshire County Council’s decision not to assess some vulnerable people who may have been unlawfully deprived of their liberty has been criticised in an investigation by the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman.
2. April 2019The Ombudsman of the Province of Santa Fe, Raúl Lamberto, received in Rosario Nobel Peace Prize winner, Leyma Gbowee, in the city of Rosario last Friday, 31st of March 2019. Leyma is a Liberian activist who led the peace movement that put an end to the second Liberian civil war in 2003.
1. April 2019En un acto realizado el pasado 15 de marzo Alejandro Amor asumió su segundo mandato como Defensor del Pueblo de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires. También tomaron posesión de su cargo como Defensores del Pueblo adjuntos Bárbara Bonelli, Silke Mayra Arndt, Paula Andrea Streger, Carlos Palmiotti y Arturo Pozzali. Los seis estarán al frente de la institución durante el período 2019-2024.
1. April 2019On 1 April 2019 Ms Winnie Chiu Wai-yin has taken office as the new Ombudsman of Hong Kong. Ms Chiu follows former Hong Kong Ombudsman Connie Lau, who completed her term on 31 March 2019.
1. April 2019En el marco de una breve visita que la premio nobel realizó a la ciudad de Rosario Raúl Lamberto, Ricardo Silverstein, María Angélica Gastaldi y Analía Colombo coordinaron un encuentro donde pudieron compartir las experiencias de quien lideró el movimiento de paz que puso fin a la segunda guerra civil liberiana.