31. Mai 2019The Ombudsman serves Parliament and Western Australians by resolving complaints about the decision making of public authorities and improving the standard of public administration. The Ombudsman is an officer of the Parliament, independent of the government of the day and acts impartially of all parties in dispute.
31. Mai 2019La Asociación de Defensores del Pueblo de la República Argentina (Adpra) lanzó una aplicación móvil para relevar el cumplimiento por parte de los supermercados adheridos al programa Precios Esenciales, por el cual las empresas aceptaron congelar el valor de 64 productos por seis meses.
29. Mai 2019Ambulance Victoria has agreed to Victorian Ombudsman Deborah Glass’s recommendation that it stop charging people $532 for ‘treatment without transport’ when an ambulance is called by a third party.
27. Mai 2019The senior advisor of the Ombudsman Institution participated at the ENNHRI’s Working Group meeting on the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, as a member of the group, in Brussels, Belgium on May 14, 2019. More than 20 representatives of the states and several European organizations attended the event.
27. Mai 2019El Juzgado Federal en lo Criminal y Correccional N° 2 de Morón dio lugar a la acción de habeas corpus correctivo interpuesta por la PPN a raíz de las malas condiciones del centro médico del CPF II y las deficiencias en la atención médica.
27. Mai 2019Queensland Ombudsman officers provide people in detention with access to an independent complaints investigation service and make visits to centres across Queensland. The Ombudsman has also released public reports about closed environments with recommendations for improvement in policy and practice.
24. Mai 2019Join us in Toronto this coming October for the Ontario Ombudsman's internationally recognized training course for ombudsmen and administrative investigators, "Sharpening Your Teeth: Advanced Investigative Training for Administrative Watchdogs"!
24. Mai 2019The Council of the Europe Commissioner for Human Rights published a recommendation providing a number of steps which national authorities can take to maximise the potential of artificial intelligence systems and prevent or mitigate the negative impact they may have on people’s lives and rights.