6. Juni 2019Las políticas de calidad del aire deben tener como objetivo lograr un territorio neutro en emisiones que garantice, de una forma efectiva, la protección de la salud y del medio ambiente.
6. Juni 2019The promotion and defense of the rights of the child are fundamental tasks of the State and of the community, being assumed not only as ethical duties, but also as obligations that have already reached the juridical level, based on national and international instruments. Therefore, celebrating the day of the child implies to affirm its singularity as a holder of autonomous rights, specifically recognized to meet the special needs demanded by the different stages of development of childhood and adolescence.
6. Juni 2019The 12th World Conference and General Assembly of the International Ombudsman Institute will be hosted by the Office of the Ombudsman of Ireland and held in Dublin, Ireland between 17 and 22 May 2020. Save the date! The IOI is looking forward to an active participation!
6. Juni 2019Today, the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Rights, Ms Dunja Mijatović, published a comment on the interdependence between human rights and the environment.
6. Juni 2019This handbook is a practice-oriented sequel of the “Cities Free of Rumours” Guide published in 2015 by the Council of Europe. The lessons learned in recent years coupled with the growth in the number of cities that have joined the ARS and the interest it has generated since then, call for an update and further systematization of the antirumours approach and methodology. The handbook also provides practical examples to help and inspire cities and other stakeholders interested in learning more about this initiative and how to put it into practice.
6. Juni 2019The Azerbaijani Ombudsman participated in an international scientific-practical conference on the topic of “The Commissioner for Human Rights in the Republic of Tajikistan: achievements and perspectives” organized by the Commissioner for Human Rights of Tajikistan in Dushanbe.
6. Juni 2019El convenio firmado por los representantes de ambas instituciones busca establecer un ámbito de acuerdo para la cooperación , desarrollo y coordinación de acciones vinculadas a la temática de la violencia laboral.
31. Mai 2019Speaking at the publication of his annual report for 2018 Mr Tyndall said that the Office of the Ombudsman received more than 3,300 complaints about public services last year. Complaints from the public to Irish Ombudsman and International Ombudsman Institute President Peter Tyndall rose by 11% in 2018.