The IOI is pleased to present the translated version of a variety of highly interesting articles relating to the topic of the role and functioning of the Ombudsman in conflict resolution.
Originally the articles were published in German by the Austrian publisher “Verlag Österreich” in the “Perspektive Mediation” magazine in 2015. Due to the extraordinary interest in the topic and the great value for the work of Ombudsmen, the New South Wales Ombudsman Office in collaboration with the IOI General Secretariat decided to translate and publish the following articles:
- Conflict resolution at universities: Ombudsman mediation as a tool? (Josef Leidenfrost, Austria) (257,0 KiB)
- A complaint to the ombudsman – viewed from three different perspectives (Friedrich Glasl, Austria) (305,8 KiB)
- Ombudsman mediation in Namibia (Angela Mickley, Germany) (302,2 KiB)
- The Ombudsman under the banner of heterogeneity and permanence (Sascha Ferz and Karin Sonnleitner, Austria) (345,8 KiB)
- Conflict Escalation by Complainants (Chris Wheeler, Australia) (237,4 KiB)