“United Nations Resolution on Ombudsman and Mediator Institutions”
7 April 2021 / 3:00 – 5:15 pm (GMT+1)
The Institution of the Ombudsman of the Kingdom of Morocco, the Council of Europe and the Venice Commission invite you to an international Webinar on the United Nations Resolution on: “The role of Ombudsman and Mediator institutions in the promotion and protection of human rights, good governance and the rule of law”.
Speakers at this international event will include – among others – the Ombudsman of Morocco, Mr Mohammed Benalilou, who is also the President of AOMF; Mr Buquicchio, President of the Council of Europe’s Venice Commission; and Mr Peter Tyndall, IOI President and Ombudsman of Ireland.
CLICK HERE to register for the event. Please note that you have to fill in EVERY single field of the form to be able to register.
Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a link to participate in the webinar. The event will have interpretation in Arabic, English and French.
Source: Office of the Ombudsman of the Kingdom of Morocco
- Webinar Program (EN) (675,2 KiB)
- Webinar Program (FR) (682,8 KiB)
- Webinar Program (ARA) (654,9 KiB)
- Speaker Biographies (EN) (2,4 MiB)
- Speaker Biographies (FR) (2,5 MiB)
- Speaker Biographies (ARA) (2,2 MiB)
- Webinar Information & Registration (EN) (167,0 KiB)
- Webinar Information & Registration (FR) (336,2 KiB)